Utah's Red Rock Country

C Nash

Re: Utah's Red Rock Country

Sad time on the forum :( DL is starting to live in the past :( Come on DL at least get a tent :eek: . A Dogde 1/2 ton could haul it :laugh: :evil: ;)

Shadow

To be safe Chelse, he should keep the ole 3/4 ton Dodge!! Don't want to strain that 1/2 ton. :eek:

H2H1

he is having flash back of how things use to be. Come back DL U R MISSED. :laugh:

big bilko

Hi .I for one enjoyed reading your post on Utah and I am sure many others did too.Perhaps it was too informative and answered a lot of questions.Please keep submitting these type of word pictures as I am sure they are enjoyed by most.I probably was lax in not replying but rest assured I read them with great interest Regards from down under.BIG BILKO.:applause:

H2H1

campgroung crazy that is one heck of a blog. I really did enjoy reading them. We are heading to Utah this summer and the parks was just what we was looking for . Thanks

harleyman_1000

Ok I read every comment, and I can't believe noone said anything about the Kiva Koffeehouse? www.kivakoffeehouse.com it is a very cool coffee house and cafe about 15 miles north of Escalante, in the middle of no where, on hiway 12. There is a camp ground about a mile from it, but I forget the name of it? I ride out west every summer for a few weeks on the harley ( have a small pop up that I pull behind my 2010 trike) does that count as a rv....... :) and southern Utah is my favorite place in this country!