Verizon UM175 USB Modem

DL Rupper

I just hooked up my new Verizon Wireless Modem broadband card and it works great. No more looking for RV Parks that have wifi. I'm connected now. :approve:

LEN

Re: Verizon UM175 USB Modem

I've been using my cell phone as the modem and it's been working great. Nice thing is I can use it for a couple or 3 months then shut it off. Seems fairly fast, not cable but I can surf from most anywhere. It's on the verizon system too.

LEN

raskal

RE: Verizon UM175 USB Modem

Hey DL, that's the unit we talked about way back when ... great to have isn't it!

Mine has worked all across the country with only hickups in those mountain valleys where I have no wireless service anyway ... works when I climb the mountain however.

JimE

I just got back from the Florida Keys to Texas and used my Verizon Air Card the whole way with no problems. Its the way to go on the road!!

JimE

I have to add that it worked all 17 hours from Key West to Pennsacola!! And I thought crossing Texas was tough!

DL Rupper

That should get the Texas crowd going. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

Well, Texas is tough on its own, but ever once in a while a Marine will come through and prove it! :clown: