Version Air Card

Triple E

Version has just lowered thier cost of the 5 gig plan from $60.00 to $50.00 a month. Any gig over 5 will costan extra$10.00 dollars instead of the $.25 per meg. You have to call them and request the change. No contract to sign to have it lowered. They also have a plan now for 10 gig at $80.00 a month. This is new.

So anyone with the Air Card should make the call. :cool: :approve:

H2H1

Re: Version Air Card

well now we are going to put you in a corner until you learn how to spell. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: PS there is a spellcheck buttom next to submit. SO you got snow??

Triple E

We have had snow since last November. I have not seen a green lawn since last November. It is so cold that we walk on top of the snow and not through it. 25 degrees at Tex place. Only 10 degrees warmer then here. Now that is strange.

I am glad to see the change at Verizon. Now I don't have to worry so bad about going over my 5 gig. Before, an extra 1 gig would cost around $250.00 and now it will cost $10.00. Worth keeping it. I feel it won't be to long and it will change to unlimited usage.

There are other company's that already have the Air Card with unlimited usage but not sure how good their coverage is. So far, while traveling, no problems with Verizon for getting on the Internet.

Ok, I did the Spell Check. :laugh:

Clay L

Note that if you are grandfathered with an unlimited data plan as I am, going to the new $50 plan means you lose the unlimited data feature and have the 5 GB restriction.

KarenS144

I have a MiFi and can have up to 5 wireless devices on it and so far so good! I had a chance a couple of years ago to get the unlimited plan and didn't but I've only come close to the 5gig and that was when I didn't realize my iTouch was also using the MiFi.

I'd be very surprised to see the unlimited data plan offered again especially with the huge increase in smartphone use. With Verizon releasing the iPhone in a couple of weeks there is going to be even more demand for data.

Kirk

We have our Verizon suspended for a few months at this time while we have other DSL service, but I'll be calling them as soon as we put it back into service.

Triple E

Thanks for sharing that Kirk. I did not know you could suspend the air card. Whats kind of hoops do you have to go through to do this.