vinyl decals

bbqman65

I need a set of vinly graphics for a damon challenger, 1997 Do you have to buy them from a dealer or a sign and graphics shop?

G

RE: vinyl decals

A sign and graphics shop will be able to set u up with any type of decals u need ,,, but they will charge u a bit ,, set up ,,, design and such ,, but i have seen it done ,, even cked into it myself on my MH ;) :approve: :)

bbqman65

Re: vinyl decals

I have one peeling, although I am only the second owner It was not waxed so the decals have peeled (of the course the largest) a little, going to clean and wax it real good and then see what is necessary. But, will wait for awhile. Finally got rid of the ice, would post some pics of the damage to the house and my son's concession trailer, but have not had time to. Worked today. I am up at my place in Cave City, Ky. got hit pretty hard, got elect back on Sat eve.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Glad you have power back on. Never know what you have till you don't have it.

On a 97 year model, the manufacture wont have your decals. A graphics shop will be your best bet.

bbqman65

Thats what I anticipated. So will take pics, scan and get proper sizing, so a shop can take a look. Thought it would surely look like new with them replaced. But, if I had hair I would to lol...