washer and dryer combo for sell

H2H1

I don't know if this OK or not. if not I will ask Cindy to take it down. I have a new 2003 w/d one unit for sell. I took it out on my MH when we had new carpet and vinyle installed. we did not need it and the space make more room for Maria to put thing in. We have never used it, so it new but old in years. So if this wrong let me know and I will get it off the page.
thanks,
Hollis

C Nash

Well bring it on over Holis. We are sitting in a laundry mat right now washing. Not had any service or limited at cg. Weather is great and fishing is good. Life is great!!!

akjimny

Amen to that. I am not looking forward to the gas prices on the trip to Alaska this year. Need to buy more lotto tickets, I guess.:):)

H2H1

Even that not working Jim, I have been buying for years and still I have not hit more than 50.00 in all the buying.

Triple E

We just had a new gas station come into town, Maverick, their price is $2.87. They have actually started a gas war. The other stations around it was at $3.25 when they opened and now down to $3.05, Chevron, to $2.98 at the others.

H2H1

The stations around here are pushing 3.49 to 3.55 PG. Steve now is the time I wished I was up near you, I but me several 55 gal. drums and fill them up

Triple E

This is the first time, I recall, you guys being higher then us. :applause: You do what with the 55 gal. drums???? :concern:

G

we hit 3.39 today on gas ,, deisel has not changed ,, 3.69 ,, as of yesterday we were at 3.32 for gas ,, oh well we better get ready for 4 bucks and over a gallon by the end of Feb ,, they have already stated that it will go that high ,, oh well ,, us rver's will go no matter what :)

akjimny

Of course gas prices are going to go higher. I have to drive to Alaska this Spring towing a trailer full of household goods. So naturally I'll be paying thru the nose for gas. Oh well.........:(:(

H2H1

Jim are you moving up, are just making a place for the Boss Lady to be comfortable