Waste connection help

seanamos

My mother lives in a Thor Citation (5th wheel) with 2 slide outs (I don't know the model number)
Sadly her husband has just passed away and he carried out all maintenance and such.
She lives in the UK and is nearly 60.
The RV is on a hardstanding site but is not connected to waste drainage systems.
Basically the waste tanks need to be emptied manually.
I have done this for her but the site owner will install a Saniflo mascerator to take the waste to the local waste drainage for convenience.
I know that the connection on the trailer is a bayonette fitting but I do not know the size.
I need to source a suitable connection that will allow us to connect to a UK Saniflo device.
Any help would be appreciated.

Triple E

Re: Waste connection help

Hello Sean and welcome to this great forum. :cool: I think you will find that 3" sewer drain is standard over here in the States. Are you able to find a Saniflow in the UK? If not, I would try http://www.grandviewtrailersales.com, or grandviewtrailersales@gmail.com . I would also email Grandview Trailer with you question, you will get an honest answer. I am not trying to give this place business, just giving you the best place to do business. ;)