Water fill issue

Discussion in 'Class A / Diesel Pushers' started by Terry and shirley, Mar 27, 2016.

  1. Terry and shirley

    Terry and shirley New Member

    Hi everyone... Terry here. I have a 2012 Fleetwood bounder classic... I cannot find any valve that says... "Fill water tank" there is a kinda big gatevalve on the right side on behind the panel with a hole for your hand for access.. Any ideas ? Heading to Kentucky tomorrow

Share This Page