Water pressure

tallyo

Has anyone an opinion, of course someone does, on whether quick disconnects on fresh water hoses greatly reduces water pressure inside your RV?

tallyo

Re: Water pressure

Hey are you getting personal Tex...........? Yikes

seriously you mean they make different size quick disconnect for 5/8th hoses?

LEN

I would say no. Water pressure will be the same big or small, however IF one was able to have a large enough flow on the inside of the RV(which I think not) then you could out run the ability of the smaller size of the quick disconnect to keep full flow and then have reduced pressure. The only time you might have enough flow that I can think of is dirrectly filling the water tank which could have large enough pipe to keep up with or out run the feed of the quick disconnect.

LEN

G

but by all means ,, be sure u have a pressure reg on u'r incoming water line ,, some and most rv parks have a direct water connection ,, that means 100lbs of pressure or so ,, but most rv's can't handle that kinda presure ,, the pex fittings and such tend to leak with over pressuring ,, it is just thier nature ,, but do what u can to get water flow up ,, but be sure to ck for leaks :approve: :approve: :approve: JMO
:)