We are thinking of buying a travel trailer

ebrenneman

Any advice on brands, features, things to avoid? Fiberglass or aluminum? New or used? We know the general layout that we would like. We are thinking about a 2010 Keystone Bullett or a 2011 Coleman.

Blueeyes

Re: We are thinking of buying a travel trailer

I just purchased our first tt a couple of weeks ago. It is a k-z coyote 180. We haven't found anything that we are unhappy with yet. It is aluminum frame with fiberglass shell. I hope this will be better as our MH had wood frame & when we had a leak it rotted. I have read good things about the Jayco, cruiser funfinder, & k-z coyote brands on the various forums.
Hope this helps.

rjf7g

Erika-If you are anywhere near Virginia, you should check out Grandview Trailer Sales here on the forum. His web site is http://www.grandviewtrailersales.com and I bought a trailer from him a few years ago. Awesome to deal with!

C Nash

Welcome to the forum Erika. I would look at Sunnybrook or Montanas. Lot of good rvs out there as well as bad ones. Just do a lot of shopping. Price is generally a good indicator of value. If it's cheap corners were cut somewhere.