weather blues

krautdog

Well I'm about fed up with the weather so far this year. Rain, rain, and more rain has put quite a damper on the camping season so far. Since the start of spring, I don't think we've gone more that 4 days in a row without rain. Now my wife wants a bigger camper so we have more room when we are sitting inside waiting for the rain to let up. I'm soggy here in Ohio, what is the rest of the country like? :(

Cheers!

cwishert

Re: weather blues

Come on down to Texas! It is nice and warm. A few afternoon showers but we are really in need of a little more rain this year. Last year we had that kind of spring and summer where it rained every day and if not every day then every weekend. This year we can't get enough rain to keep the grass growing. :cool:

utmtman

Been running in the 70's with an 80 every now and than here in Washington. They say it will probably be like this till september.

H2H1

well it been running in the 90 with some after noon showers here in GA. cooling diown to mid 70 to low 80, but the humidity is real bad

Domingo

RE: weather blues

It is hot,hot,hot in Texas. No rain. Go ahead and do like I did. Just buy the bigest one you can find.

kellyx4

Hot and mostly dry in Virginia. South Holsten Lake on VA/Tenn line down about 15 feet. Been very dry here since last year. Really need some rain. :(

raskal

70's to 90's during the days and 50's to 60's at night in SW South Dakota ... no smog, mostly clear sky with and only a few showers on some afternoons or at night. Windy when we go here in the late Spring.

*scooter*

Well, were begining to see the sun again here in California. With all the fires, it's been just a haze. Sometimes it even makes my eyes burn a little. Its been really hot also. Mostly 90 to a high of 114. Have to stay inside when it gets up there. A lot of the lakes are getting low but that's to be expected. Still enough water, but have to be careful.

aussie Keith

Middle of winter down here but really can't complain. Lows of 40-50 and up in the early 70's and sunny most days. Although I nearly had to put on a coat last week when the winds got up. Really looking forward to spring which is the best time of year when you're upside down. Water still going anti-clockwise down the drain!

Buckeye Chuck

Windy and rain here in Michigan most of this season. Normally the grass is burned out by now but not this year. Getting ready to leave for another weekend of camping in the rain. At least it doesn't rain all day.

I have to say though, the fourth of July was a great weather weekend here in Michigan.

-BC-

Pillaz

Its been beautiful up here in central NY. You can always go to Cooperstown (baseball Hall of Fame) and stay at Glimmerglass State Park. It on a gorgeous lake. Although, I always say go where its warm, stay on the water and get wet.

karyljm

Oh I love the rain, but like anything else it can get old. I'm over in Colorado, we haven't had much rain this year.

utmtman

What is it with these high class companies that they cannot pay for advertisement. All I got to say is people should never shop or visit one of these companies and we should make a list of the bad ones and post it as that a cheap worthless company.

utmtman

Ignore is fine but how do you choose who is going to join and be a jerk in advance. lol And believe me I have put a few on my ignor since I have been here cuz of this junk.