weather

G

OK who has Al's Gore's number right off hand ,, i need to call and complain ,, this global warming is NOT working ,,, let me explain ,, the highs here in East TN ,, the last few days have been in the upper 60's ,, and the lows in the lower 50's ,, well last night ,, we set a record in the mountians ,, 37 :eek: :eek: yes ,, it did get that cold ,, it was 45 here in the valley and btw ,, the record for the mountains was ,, 39 ,, set back in 1935 ,, i believe ,, but all i got to say is ,, "IT"S THE MIDDLE OF JULY FOR PETE"S SAKE
:eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :disapprove: :disapprove:

utmtman

Re: weather

LOL Poor Rod. All I gots to say is this has been the rainiest summer I can ever remember.

WandaLust

RE: weather

730 - 7/20/2009 8:32 PM OK who has Al's Gore's number right off hand ,, i need to call and complain ,, this global warming is NOT working ,,, let me explain ,, the highs here in East TN ,, the last few days have been in the upper 60's ,, and the lows in the lower 50's ,, well last night ,, we set a record in the mountians ,, 37 :eek: :eek: yes ,, it did get that cold ,, it was 45 here in the valley and btw ,, the record for the mountains was ,, 39 ,, set back in 1935 ,, i believe ,, but all i got to say is ,, "IT"S THE MIDDLE OF JULY FOR PETE"S SAKE :eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :disapprove: :disapprove:

I'm near Nashville and it broke a record for cold also. It was 57F the other night. Right now it's 59 out there. It's not very humid either. Really freaky for us this time of year.

RE: weather

Well we went through Texas at 104 and now are in Colorado at 90 degrees. Parked RV at a state park in the foothills and a tornado touched down, what the heck we arent suppose to get tornadoe in the Mountains!!......................Weird weather

utmtman

Saw that tornado followed me thru Denver last night but I beat it going over the mountains. Good Grief it was bad enough when I had one chase us thru Kansas City a few years back as well as another chased us out of Oklahoma and into Kansas another year.

*scooter*

Been over 100 deg. here all week. Can't seem to go outside and have to come back in for a shower. Went to S.F. for a concert Sat. afternoon, and by evening it was 64 deg. What a change !

cwishert

Well Rod if you want "HOT" weather, come on down to Texas. Close to 100 every day for the past 3 weeks. Very little rain. If the dog farts wrong it might set our yard on fire it's so dry. We went to that "place" this weekend. You know with the water, and the sand. :eek: :clown: It rained there for about 5 minutes then it was really hot. I don't want to be in your shoes though. Crazy to be in the 30's in July anywhere. Makes a person wonder! :eek:

H2H1

well we broke the low record here last night for this time of year. I guess it all the global warming that AG has been talking about. :laugh: :laugh: :approve:

cwishert

I'm glad you all are cool. I really like warm weather. This is not warm weather it is "HOT!!!!!!!" Weather. Luckily it has rained a little more in the past couple of days so our grass may be safe again for a while. And it is back in the mid 90's for a couple of days at least. It is good "B" weather. :clown:

G

well to let u all know ,, they set another low record at MT Leconte ,, in the Smokies this last saturday ,, it hit 35 :eek: :eek: and record was 37 in 1993 ,, but i did not feel it here in the valley ,, was cool but ,, i could handle it ,, well witha sweat shirt and such ,, but we are fixixn to get very hot agian :approve: :approve: :bleh:
we are getting the heat from u all Carol ,,, Tex sent it ,, jsut because :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

Yeah, baby! And we've learned from the great O, too!

There is a SERVICE CHARGE (not to be confused with a TAX) attached to the NEW hot air that's coming your way. You can still breath the OLD hot air IN, but don't EXHALE it. There will be an EXHALATION FEE (not to be confused with a TAX) attached to CO2 that you breath out.

We won't be there to measure you for your fee, but we'll charge you the max, and you can prove how little you breath out on your next tax return for a refund.

That is, if you're still conscious. :clown: