welcome

G

well i know we are not supose to talk politics here ,, but i must post this ,, and the Mods can delete if they see fit ,, but just trying to spread the knowledge :laugh: ,,,
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27655039/
ck this sight out and see what u think ,, got me mad and thinking at the same time ;) :approve: :approve:

utmtman

Re: welcome

Well the young whippersnappers and the oppressed wanted change. Sadly they are going to get that change and probably hate it as well.

C Nash

Wow Rod, guess you may have to get permission to go to the beach pretty soon so you better lock up and go now. I will say we never know what is truth and what is political these days. As all you regulars know I was against Obama but he will be the president so I will support him as long as I can agree he is doing a good job for Americans and our country. Time will tell and we as Americans WILL survive.

G

well i agree with u nash ,, and also this is not happening yet ,, but just a bit for u all to chew on ,, it may or may not happen ,, and for all of us rver's ,, hope it doesn't ,, how would u all like having an extra person onboard ,, that u don't know ,, well if it does happen ,, then put out another setting at the CG table ,, and break out another bed ,, cause u will have a perminant on looker where ever u go ,, kinda like russia and the KGB ,, well enough of that ,, let's all hope it don't happen ,, and if it does ,, run fast ,, run far ;) :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DL Rupper

RE: welcome

What Obama wants is a civilian security force to counter the Military when the Military ties to remove him (COUP) when he gets so radical that he needs removing by force. Or he needs a civilian security force to take all our guns away. Take your pick. :eek: :eek: :evil:

C Nash

Which one are you talking about Rod? The fotball players that were arested for stealing or the case against Obama. :laugh: :laugh: Well I will have to say Obama did not place the signs and politicians, or their workers, are always breaking rules with signs. Years ago my brother in law made tv when he drove the length of I65 in Alabana removing all political signs along the roadway. :eek: :laugh:

G

the sighns ,, Nash ,, sorry should have been more politcally correct .:(