What size and model class C

cocolito

We are getting back into traveling and are looking at class c rv's. I want one that my wife will not have problems driving. Size and drivability is essential. We also want a separate bedroom so the bed is always made up. Boondocking was always a favorite of ours in our earlier years so I'm sure we will be doing more. I am looking at the coachmen 21QBC but would like a slider for extra room. I'm trying to stay under 30'. Any thoughts?

rjf7g

Re: What size and model class C

I have a 27' Fleetwood Tioga Montara Special - it has a chair and a dinette for seats, an island queen, and the bunk queen. I would like to have a couch and realize that would add 3-4 feet but won't give up the island queen for anything.

akjimny

Hi Cocolito and welcome to the RVUSA Forum. The only thing I can suggest is for you and your wife go to some of the RV dealers in your area and try out as many motorhomes as it takes to find one you like and are comfortable with. I tried out a couple of Class A's before I decided on my current Class C rig.

What you are comfortable with; money-wise, driving-wise, space-wise, etc, can best be figured out by climbing in and out of a number of RV's until you find one you like. Good luck and let us know what you buy. :) :) :)

texasangel

one thing we've found to be helpful and to see many different styles and floorplans is to go to a local rv show.