What to look for in a motorhome?

connie

I am writing because I am going to an RV Show this month. I am interested in a class A motorhome with diesel engine and slide out sides, about 32 feet. What should I look for? I am looking for quality without having to spend a fortune. What should I expect to pay? I would appreciate any advice you could give. Thanks, Connie

rv wizard

Connie, you may want to look at Rexhall's web site I think it is www.rexhall.com. They have an entry level Diesel that may be what you are looking for. I think thier quality is better that average and the price is certainly resonable.

Mike, Amy, Ashley, Candi
'95 Rexhall 36' Aerbus
#3 & #8 NASCAR

Cliff

From what I've seen, the bottom end for a Class-A with slide-out's is around $70k, they go up in price from there...

*C*

Chaos reigns within. Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

www.gonecamping.net

C Nash

Hi rv Wizard,
Went to the Rexhall site and the pictures were impressive. Wish there was a dealer here in Alabama. Closest one was in Pearl Miss. Might just have to drop over there and have a looksee. Have been looking at class A's for a couple of years and the time is getting close. Be turning the big 62 come saturday and I ain't gonna wait for 65. Been working since 1956 and never out of work. Time to hang it up and enjoy some fulltime camping

Chelse L. Nash
fulltimer03@yahoo.com

rv wizard

I think it will be worth your time to go to Ms. and check out the Rexhall's. We have been very pleased with our and plan to buy another. Good luck in your decision and enjoy using what ever you buy!

Mike, Amy, Ashley, Candi
'95 Rexhall 36' Aerbus
#3 & #8 NASCAR

fjohn56

Hello! :>) You might want to check out Country Coaches website. They have 2 entry-level coaches that look excellent, the Allure(22 floorplans!!) and the Intrigue. Might be what you are looking for.