What's the Quietest Class A coach?

jeeyman

I'm concerned about noisy neighbors when parked in a crowded area. Which models are know to be best insulated for noise suppression?

try2findus

Re: What's the Quietest Class A coach?

Welcome to RVUSA!

When we are camping, I always keep ear plugs on hand in case the noise gets too bad, which is rare. Our A/C emits enough low background noise that I rarely hear anyone else.

Good luck on your search and hope to see you on the road!

akjimny

Hi Jon and welcome to the RVUSA Forum. I have never had a problem with noisy neighbors. Of course, being old and half-deaf helps. :laugh: :laugh: Seriously tho, I haven't had any problems in RV parks. About the only place we hear our neighbors is when we camp at the Russian River in Alaska - and that is more of a perking lot than campground. Three feet between you and your neighbor and you cannot run out your slide or canopy. But you expect a little noise and it's livable.

As for best insulated, look at some of the high end coaches. They will be insulated for heat, cold, and noise - - - and expensive :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

Post back and let us know what you get.

H2H1

well since I am like Jim, old and hard of hearing, having said that, I still sleep up front while Maria has the good bed in back. We can't stand each other snoring and this is how we handle it. BTW when she asleep nothing wakes her up, super hard sleeper.