Where can one buy an RV wholesale????

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by Charley and Donna, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Charley and Donna

Charley and Donna New Member

Hi, we're new here. Found your board while doing a search ...

Someone from our church bought a Class A wholesale and saved $50,000+ ... they are "away" enjoying their new home so we can't ask them where they bought it - think it was somewhere in Montana?

Anyone have any info they can share with us??

We're looking for a future full-timer home ....

THANKS!

2. Charley and Donna

3. brushpopper

brushpopper New Member

Check out RV Wholesalers out of Ohio. You pick the options you want online and they give you a price. Were thinknig of purchasing one from them.

http://rvwholesalers.com

4. Charley and Donna

:laugh: thanks! :laugh:

what are you thinking of getting?

5. Charley and Donna

we're looking for a floor plan that has bunkbeds for our younguns

DH would like to have a 5W, but so far we've only been able to find bunkbeds in travel trailers ...

6. Cliff

Cliff New Member

I bought my new trailer from RVWholesalers earlier this year. I highly recommend them! They literally saved me thousands ($3700 to be precise). They were pleasant to work with, eager to please and a great experience. The trip to Lakeview Oh (Near Columbus) to pick up the trailer was 11 hours in each direction, but well worth the effort. Cost me about $500 to make the trip, and it was a great camping adventure to & from (ok, I stayed in a motel the first night on the way there but...) Took my time coming back, spent 2 nights in the new trailer on the way home!

If your further north or west, you might also consider www.campersfactoryoutlet.com just north of Chicago. Their prices were almost identical!!! :laugh:

7. brushpopper

brushpopper New Member

We are thinking of getting a Forest River Wildwood 26BHSS. We have a dealer close by but they dont have it in yet. There supposed to call when it is in. I want to see one first before I make the big purchase. Plus, I will need to sell our springdale if I purchase from RV Wholesalers. If I cant get the local dealer to come down enough to get close to RVW price I may just buy from the local guys.