Here and there a patch of snow,
Dirtier than the ground below,
Dribbles down a marshy flood;
Ankle-deep you stick in mud In the meadows while you sing,
"This is Spring."
- Christopher Pearce Cranch

try2findus

Re: Where did it go???

Experiencing those ourselves Hollis. We have hit our high of a balmy 42 degrees with a wind chill temp of 34. Winds are blowing like crazy at a sustained 16 mph with gusts well into the 20 mph range...

I am soooo hating this. Hibernation once again.

One swallow does not make a spring, nor does one fine day - Aristotle :(

G

well i agree ,, was 72 yesterday ,, now 61 ,, and dropping the next 2 days ,, and maybe a flurrie also here ,, i say we forget about spring ,, and go right into summer ,, and next yr no fall or winter ,, how does that sound ??? Mother nature owes us ,, ;) :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :approve:

H2H1

Ahhhhhhhhh Spring is so nice here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

HOLLIS :laugh: What do you have in your coffee this morning :laugh:

H2H1

Nash it is called POSITIVE thinking. I am just tried of the cold. We had 2-3 days of SPRING like weather and got spoiled. So I am thinking on the positive side and hoping for the best. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

I am afraid that you are Rod will wake me up when ya'll crank up and head out before me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

well we had SNOW :angry: :angry: :angry: this morning ,, was snowing so hard i could not see across the fields ,, nothing stuck ,, but was like that all day on and off ,, still got few flying around now ,, this is not my way of life ,, go away winter ,, come on summer :cool: :cool: :approve: :approve: :approve:

utmtman

Well we are seeing warming temps finally. All the snow is melted here except for that in heavy shade all day. I broke the last of the ice off the shaded side of my rv a couple of days ago and we are getting ready to pull out of here. I have to get repairs done from the heavy snow, ie a torn bedroom awning, a funky water line under the back bathroom sink, washer switch acting funny, control box for satellite dish, video switch box replaced, and a generator tuneup. Have the awning appt. morning of the Apr 2nd, video switch box afternoon of Apr 2nd, the others on the 5th of Apr, moto sat for dish box hopefully also the afternoon of the 2nd if not than after the 5th. I have to go to four different cities to get all these repairs done. At least its a way to start the spring rv traveling.

H2H1

hey Lee sorry to hear about the problems. I hope you get them fixed and out on the road soon.happy traveling. :laugh:

dennis1949

It is bad when it snowed in Alabama Monday and today's high is 74. But it was still nice at the campgrounds.