where is the water coming from

partbirddog

bought a new to us r vision 25 ft class c , when i try to fill the fresh water tank, water comes from the underneath the coach . cant seem to find a valve open anywhere . as soon as you turn the pump on it runs , with all the faucets closed and water drip profusely from underneath , nothing seems to be wet inside the coach.upgrading from a bare bones camper with no water or plumbing, so i am an idiot, the hand book , was so vague it is absolutely no help. anyone, especially anyone withan rvision motorhome.please help. thanks for looking

ol partbirddog 2003 rvison 25 ft 8.1 v/8 27k miles. :(

TexasClodhopper

Re: where is the water coming from

Johnny, the fresh water tank has a drain valve. It's usually a ball valve with a lever handle.

Mine is located under my rear bed through a hole in the floor.

I bet someone drained the tank for winter, but didn't go back and close the valve.

partbirddog

i am sure you are correct. the motrhome, incidentlly its a 23 ft with rear kitchen .

the fresh water tank is under the sink inside , but for the life of me i cant see a valve anywhere.

my last camper was a 1985 military cucv m1010 ambulance. very bare bones. but a whole lot of fun.

Grandview Trailer Sa

A lot of drain valves are located under the coach, look and see if you see a pipe with a valve on it hanging underneath.

rjf7g

I have two low point drains on my class C - they are under the kitchen sink and separate from the fresh water tank (which is under a dinette seat) but allow any water in the system to freely drain out. The valves are in the inside and the pipes are on the outside. The drain for my fresh water tank is on the outside below the fill access.

partbirddog

thanks to all who replied, its a six year old coach, owned by a nice older gentleman who now has alzheimers , just to be safe, believe i am going to take it in for a full systems operational check up, i will get them to show me how unlearned i am . i am sure i will have tons more questions. thanks guys.