Where to find Chinook

nvrpc

I have been all over this web and I can not find the Chinnok website where I can see the new models or even what they have for sale. Does nayone know where I can find a dealership in Ca or even the Chinnok homepage?

LEN

Re: Where to find Chinook

Welcome,
best you can hope for is a used one in good shape as Chinook has been out of business for a long time. They did build a very good coach.

LEN

Triple E

Hello EC, Welcome to the best RV site on the Web. Yes Chinook built a quality unit. A few years ago I was at the Chinook Mfg. It was located in Yakima, Washington. At this time Chinook only built the Class B and doing Van conversion's. You might try calling the Yakima Chamber of Commerce to find out if they are still in business. I wish you luck. :)

:8ball:

nvrpc

Okay so where can I find a good used Chinook or one that is similar in size. The wife and I do not want a gunboat. We want just big enough to sleep in and pull a small enclosed bike trailer for my motorcycle. Being in California and having to deal with smog laws I will probably have to buy a RV that has been smog checked in Ca and passes all they laws so where and how do I get my name in a pool where I can be called once one comes available. What is the best place to search for all RV available in one central location.