Which one is best

stemwad

Cant decide Coachman concord,forest river lexington or Jayco Melbourne. All the same floorplan. Which one is made the best and which one has the best service. Someone help me.

DL Rupper

Re: Which one is best

Hey stemwad, welcome to the forum. I would definitely stay away from the FOREST RIVER product (see Forest River Issues, General RVing). The other 2 are about a toss up. Hopefully you will get some feed back from other forum members that own the other brands.

s.harrington

I would do a little more shopping. Check out what Winnebago Industries and Fleetwood also have to offer. You also may want to check out Bigfoot. They produce a pretty good coach too.

Kali_Mist

RE: Which one is best

No Doubt ForestRiver has issues (with their TT and 5th wheels, some class cs,. but the Lexington model is built elsewhere and it blows away anything else iv seen in that line up, Im talking they use the top of the line vendors for everything on the Lexington. Thats the loaded Lexington GLX or GLS model. very nice.

hertig

If you get a good one, that would be great. If there are any problems with it, Forest River is not known for excellant (or even adequate) customer service...