White Christmas in Texas

JimE

Well I've lived in North Texas for 30 years and have never seen this.....its snowing pretty hard and its not going to stop any time soon so we are going to have our first white Christmas!! Being from the great white north I kinda miss it, but then again its nice to know it will probably be 70 again next week. Merry Christmas everyone!!

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: White Christmas in Texas

xmaslights.gif

treeforezboard.gif
merrychristmas-1.gif
treeforezboard.gif

xmaslights.gif

Janeen

rjf7g

Re: White Christmas in Texas

I saw my nephew's Facebook update about it snowing in Dallas where he is...he's happy (and home sick)...will be Skyping him in to our Christmas dinner tomorrow.

rv52

RE: White Christmas in Texas

Here is the snow the day after in the Dallas area. I thought the perfectly straight line where the snow melted was funny.

I used the 'attach a file after posting' to attach the picture. I hope that worked.

H2H1

Marlan you need to put them in the album if you want to share

H2H1

I am sorry or just an old prune,, I don't want any snow, I know it nice , pretty and fun to play in,,, But yall can have all you want :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kirk

We were just to the east side of Dallas suburbs for Christmas and we didn't have as much snow as Dallas and west, but our grass was all white too! I'm not sure who did it, but I was not "Dreaming of a White Christmas!"

We hauled it south last Monday( a week ago) and are now just north of Houston and it is supposed to be 25 degrees here tonight!