White Christmas in Texas

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by JimE, Dec 24, 2009.

1. JimE

JimE Senior Member

Well I've lived in North Texas for 30 years and have never seen this.....its snowing pretty hard and its not going to stop any time soon so we are going to have our first white Christmas!! Being from the great white north I kinda miss it, but then again its nice to know it will probably be 70 again next week. Merry Christmas everyone!!

2. SnowbirdInFlight

SnowbirdInFlight Senior Member

RE: White Christmas in Texas

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Janeen

3. rjf7g

rjf7g Senior Member

Re: White Christmas in Texas

I saw my nephew's Facebook update about it snowing in Dallas where he is...he's happy (and home sick)...will be Skyping him in to our Christmas dinner tomorrow.

4. rv52

rv52 New Member

RE: White Christmas in Texas

Here is the snow the day after in the Dallas area. I thought the perfectly straight line where the snow melted was funny.

I used the 'attach a file after posting' to attach the picture. I hope that worked.

5. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

Marlan you need to put them in the album if you want to share

6. Grandview Trailer Sa

Grandview Trailer Sa Senior Member

We had a white Christmas here also. First in a LONG time.

7. H2H1

H2H1 Senior Member

I am sorry or just an old prune,, I don't want any snow, I know it nice , pretty and fun to play in,,, But yall can have all you want :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

8. Grandview Trailer Sa

Grandview Trailer Sa Senior Member

I did not ask for it Hollis....dont want either.

9. Kirk

Kirk Senior Member

We were just to the east side of Dallas suburbs for Christmas and we didn't have as much snow as Dallas and west, but our grass was all white too! I'm not sure who did it, but I was not "Dreaming of a White Christmas!"

We hauled it south last Monday( a week ago) and are now just north of Houston and it is supposed to be 25 degrees here tonight!