WHO IS TIRED?

C Nash

Re: WHO IS TIRED?

Rod, just a matter of mind set. Think it's sand, sun shinning, hot :eek: Get your lounge chair, tanning lotion, favorite drink not coffee got to be a cold one and put on the shorts or if no ones around go as nature intended. Go out and enjoy. Don't forget the sunglasses and cd of waves crashing.

brodavid

and freeze your butt off, take care Rod, time will come so you can get back to the beach

C Nash

Aw brodavid you know Rod will try what we tell him. Was just waiting to see what he did :evil: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

I am tired of this also. On Dec. 18th we got 12 inches of snow...it just totally melted last week. Yesterdays storm dumped 13 on us, so I just spent hours on the tractor cleaning driveways and my store again...OH YEA, it was 12 degrees this morning.

superslif

I'm ready for spring. Here in NE Ohio I like to get out by late April.....One thing that gets me thru the winter is planning this summers vacations. So far I have 36 nights reserved. I'm waiting till next week to reserve for Shenandoah NP. for Aug. Hurry up spring... :approve:

G

Well i hate to say this ,, but we are in for round THREE of the stupid snowy weather ,, starting Thurs night ,, and this time all thru the weekend ,, I have so much to get done on my own rv ,, let alone all the rest that i have sitting right now ,, and can't work on them ,, there has to be an end sometime ,, yea i know ,, next yr , and that would be my luck for sure :disapprove: :disapprove: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Well, round 3 started for me this morning around 10:00am. Snowing again...but not much accumulation today. This weekend, MAJOR storm called for. They not predicting anything yet, but damn......

GOOD news of the day...Feb. 2nd is 1/2 way thru winter!!

H2H1

and I READ WHERE WE ARE IN FOR 6 MORE WEEKS OF WINTER, the furry guy (GROUND HOG) saw his shadow . DANG I want it go away, I want to get out and enjoy camping again. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Hollis, Birmingham Bill did not see his shadow so maybe down here we will see an early spring :laugh:

H2H1

sorry to hear that Ken, I know you guys up there have been catching it. But you can keep it, we don't need it :laugh: Well Nash I hope BB is right, like I said ,we need to get out, cabin fever is setting in :laugh:

G

i agree ,, and also the furry rat from NY did not seee his shadow ,, so that's two agianst one ,, hope that they are right ,, i know i am damn ready for it all to end ,, got work i can not do ,, and the worst part ,, gotta get my own rv ready for the beach ,, now that is really depressing ,, :( :( :( :( :angry: :angry: :angry:
Oh yea btw ,, they have now reduced are snow chance to only sat ,, and flurries ,, but still cold ,, and what we got last weekend is almost all gone ,, been raining all day here ,, :eek: :)

H2H1

well Rod we had rain today and we will have some sunshine tomorrow. But the rain will be back on Thursday.I t looks like it is an every other day we have rain. And I still got to change my oil before March 7. so let's hope for a few dry days.

H2H1

well Rod we had rain today and we will have some sunshine tomorrow. But the rain will be back on Thursday.I t looks like it is an every other day we have rain. And I still got to change my oil before March 7. so let's hope for a few dry days.

H2H1

H2H1

sorry for the double post, got trigger finger :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

wel Hollis ,, they are calling for about 4 days next week of sun (what is that?) but i 'll believe it when i see it ,, still to damn soggy around here to really do anything ,, but as long as the sun is out i can deal with the cold ,, and i have too ,, customers are wanting to get their rvs back ,, kinda ,, i have one that is hounding me everyday ,, but i just got it back from a month at the body shop ,, due to a tire blow out that tore alot of the side up ,,, all i gotta do is repair the wiring to the lights and re-plumb the black tank ,, but the customer comes first ;) :)

utmtman

I post pictures today in my album from the last snow storm on the 22nd of Jan.
Supposed to snow today but so far it looks like a beautiful sunny and clear sky day.