WHO IS TIRED?

cwishert

Re: WHO IS TIRED?

Well here in good ole SE TX it has rained for the past 3 days and will continue until late this evening maybe tomorrow. Supposed to have sunshine and high of 60 for the weekend. Hubby is really itching to get out to the beach. 60 is kind of cold but if it's not too windy or raining I am good with that. But the problem is that if the yard is too wet we can't get the MH out of the driveway. So we shall see how the weather goes today and tomorrow and maybe, just maybe we will be sitting on the beach by Saturday afternoon. Y'all wish me luck. :eek: :laugh:

G

Carol ,, u know me ,, i would love to be at the beach right now ,, but even SC beaches are cold right now ,, but have made reservations already in SSB ,, for May , and paid in full for 2 and 1/2 weeks ,, but one other thing i have noticed ,, and that is this HATEFULL weather has made me lazy ,, i don't want to do anything but sleep ,, and don't have much energy for anything ,, just want to lay around and do nothing ,, that's not like me ,, but they say days and days without sun light will do that to u'r body ,, if true ,, i am the perfect example ,, and i feel for all those ,, like ken ,, that are getting pounded with snow storm after snow storm ,, we had ours , (last weekend) and shut east TN down ,, they have said more on the way AGAIN ,, but i will have to see that ,, I am so far behind right now ,, don't know if i will ever get caught up ,, maybe one of these days we might get some good warm weather ,, well atleast i hope soon :disapprove: :disapprove: :dead: :dead: :dead: :angry: :angry: :angry:

H2H1

WELL Ken I hate to sound so negative, but you can keep it all. We have rain and the ground is so soaked there is no place for it to go, so it is flooding all the rivers and creeks. My brother bottom lake is at crest of the dam and if it keeps raining it will go over it. I looked at it yesterday and has about 2 inches before that happen. So this Al Gore global warming.

brodavid

I should switch pics with Rod, he likes the heat
nasty here, cold and wet, soggy, and raining again

G

well my plans for the beach are out this yr ,, got a call from pirate land ,, and the CC the wife gave them is no good ,, so that means no beach for me this yr ,, very very sad ,, :( :( :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

H2H1

ROD SORRY TO HERE THAT, but I thought you paid for it several months ago. AND that should have cleared within 2 weeks once they apply for payment not a month or to later. WHY not send them a cashier check, call and apologize for the mishap and ask if they will still give you the site and send them a certified check

cwishert

Well the weather was beautiful Saturday but Sunday it was dreary. No rain but cloudy and yucky. We did not get to go to the beach but I did get to spend a great day with my three beautiful granddaughters. That was more fun anyway right now. Hopefully by the end of the month of beginning of next month we will be sitting on the beach for the weekend. This week is supposed to be almost freezing at night and barely 40 in the afternoon so it will be a gloomy week. Rod I hope you get to go to the beach some kind of way. Can you make it to Texas? There is a lot of beach you don't have to pay for and usually you can find a spot at a campground most of the time unless it is actually at spring break in Galveston. Of course I usually just do the dry camping on the little beach we go to and my sister and brother in law have a beach house about 1/2 a mile away and we can go and fill back up with water if necessary. There is supposed to be a dump site by the fire station there but we have yet to find it. We will have to ask when there is somebody there. I really hope that this snow and crazy weather stops really soon. I know most of you are about froze to death or drowning with all that has fallen. Can't wait for the dry warm weather. :cool:

Grandview Trailer Sa

We wound up with about 8 inches of new snow out of last weekends storm, but sleet came in on Sat. night and that made a real mess. Now we have about a foot on the ground, with what was left over from previous storm, and 2-6 inches MORE predicted for tomorrow. What is on the ground is so hard that we can walk on the top of it and no warmer than 35 for at least a week... :angry: