Wholesalewarranties.net rv warranty scam 800-939-2806

matthewgoble1

My grandparents purchased an extended warranty from this company and were completely taken advantage of. The warranty was misrepresented at the time of purchase and my grandparents did not receive the coverage they were promised when they needed it the most. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone else. Their customer service is nonexistent and they offer no support. Complete scam!: mad:

C Nash

Welcome to the forum matthewgoble1. Sorry to hear your grandpsrents had problems with their warranty. Not the first time I have seen this. Would like to hear the problem and reason for the problem. Hate to see a post with just saying its a scam. Most problems with warranty stem from not reading the very small print or not handiling the repair properly. I do not recommend warrantys. Give us more information

LEN

Yes Welcome
Give us more info p;ease agree with Nash. So much of the time what one hears is not what is being said or as the old saying goes "If a salesman is talking he is lying".
And again there are rules for use of the warranty, I have been lucky and all the items I have needed fixed that I thought should be covered were.
I hate to see a company beaten up when the purchasers didn't read the policy or the salesman didn't do their job of explaining details.

LEN

akjimny

Like Nash said, you have to read the fine print. My warranty stated that the repair facility had to call for pre-authorization for any covered repair. Has one repair at Camping World that was covered. Had one repair on the generator that was not covered. The repair facility said they did not call for pre-authorizations on any repairs. Since they were the only Generac repair facility in Anchorage, i ended up eating the bill. So much for the warranty.

akjimny

Like Nash said, you have to read the fine print. My warranty stated that the repair facility had to call for pre-authorization for any covered repair. Has one repair at Camping World that was covered. Had one repair on the generator that was not covered. The repair facility said they did not call for pre-authorizations on any repairs. Since they were the only Generac repair facility in Anchorage, I ended up eating the bill. So much for the warranty.