Why do more people look, than reply?

fjohn56

I have been looking at the numbers, and just realized that far more people are looking than replying to the topics. Why is this? Afraid? Don't want to take the time to respond? I'm sure that what ever you have to contribute would be greatly appreciated by all.
JMHO John

Will Daniels

I'm sure that for many of us (myself included) it is a learning experience to read these comments,and would not care to reply unless we feel knowledgeable of the subject.

Southstl

I agree with you Will. I personally enjoy reading most of the post, but there are quite a few I cannot contribute to, so I post nothing. When I think I might be able to answer, or help, even with a slight homor edge, I will.

John, your points are correct also. I am new to RVUSA, but have posted on other boards. Plus sometimes a dead horse can only be beat so much......GRIN!

This is a pretty nice place, aand I will visit more in the future.

Steve

'01 f250 CC PSD
'00 Rockwood TT
2 minature Dachshunds
http:// www.texasboomers.org

Edited by - Southstl on May 07 2002 8:25:10 PM

C Nash

John, maybe it's because we have two eyes and one mouth:) Bet a lot wished I would keep mine shut I agree we need all opinions and yes Will we need you beginners to help us remember. I haven't got to bad yet, I can still remember that I forgot something, now how do I send this

Chelse L. Nash
fulltimer03@yahoo.com

GaryWT

I agree with others. Some like to read to learn, some do not know the answer, some fine the topic is different than they thought it was.

BarneyS

Hi John,
I agree with all the others here. I usually read just about all of the postings but only reply to a few if I think I can contribute some reliable and good information. I think most us do the same.
Barney

1997 Sunnybrook 26CKS TT
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 quad cab, short bed, 5.9gas, auto. 3:54
1996 Harley Davidson FLHRI

rv wizard

Like the others, I am learning too. I reply when I can be of help and have the time. Time; that is my worst enemy! We close on the house at the end of the month so we are to say the least very busy right now. I hope to have some more time after June 1. At that time we will be fulltiming it till who knows when. Bye for now.

Mike, Amy, Ashley, Candi
2000 Gulf Stream Scenic Crusier on Spartan M.M. 330 hp. 6 spd. Allison
#3 & #8 NASCAR

fjohn56

I want to thank all of you for the response's. I can see that I kind of hit a nerve, too. I agree with all of you, 'cuz I'm guilty as charged. I read alot of the topics, AND replies without offering anything myself; usually 'cuz I don't have a clue. hehehehe :) I was just wondering, was all. Again, thanks for the quick replies!
John Keep RVing!!

FreddyK

Sometimes it is better to be silent and thought a fool
than to speak and remove all doubt!
znaika.gif

2001 Nash 22H Loaded!

Southstl

hmmmm....fools....na
Make a bad statement everyonce in a while......been guilty

I started camping/rving/whatever to enjoy my family, nature, and other folks. RVing is fun, relaxing....until you losse a tire on the side of the highway, you get the picture.

I go to these post to learn from others and enjoy what others have to say. I could care less how much or how less your rig cost, I could care less how big it is. I just enjoy the reading.

This board is going to get better and better, and start growing. I hope to be a part of it.

Enough babblin' hit me in the face with a pie.

Steve

'01 f250 CC PSD
'00 Rockwood TT
2 minature Dachshunds
http:// www.texasboomers.org