Wilderness

d69zcam

I am thinking of purchasing a 32' Wilderness w/3 slides. It has the winter package for RVing, plus washer/dryer, nice floor plan. I sold my other 5th wheel 3 yrs. ago and miss it a lot, and now am ready to buy again. I would really appreciate any tips on the Wilderness if anyone knows anything. I am going tomorrow with the intent of buying. I don't want a new one. This unit is a 2000 model and has been taken care of with normal use. I would also like to know the best way to replace the faded, peeling decals on the outside without hurting the fiberglass. Thank you so much for the information.

outdoors4ever

Re: Wilderness

gently remove them with a heat gun, this is how the shops do it, you could try a hair dryer. heat slighty and peel off, be real careful.

Kirk

Re: Wilderness

Wilderness was a product of Fleetwood RVs before their bankruptcy when the motorhome division was sold and the remainder of the assets were parceled off to pay creditors. What exists today of Fleetwood no longer builds any trailers. They seem to have been a fairly solid, midline trailer.