will never do this agian

G

Has anyone put down laminate florring in thier house or rv???
I did my house this weekend ,, and never again ,,, i was thinking about doing the MH in it ,,, but now ,, NO WAY...
I laid a 25x30ft living room ,, and my hands and knees (and everything else) is sore ,,, but on the up side if anyone does this ,, keep it cool ,,, found this out about 3/4 the way thru the project ,, it just klicks into place,, who would have known,, anyway just a thought ,,, and bty ,, if i have a remodel in an rv to do,, and they want laminate ,,, i'll farm it out ,, or have one of my guys do it ,,,, ;) :approve: :laugh:

hamdave

RE: will never do this agian

I did in my Damon. Sorry you had so much trouble, I used knee pads and took my time. Job came out great and we are quite happy with results. I just replaced carpte/pad from raised part forward including the doghouse. DW did all of the curtains and we recovered our couch. she's good with a sew machine, and I know how to use hog-rings(what the couch is held together with).

G

RE: will never do this agian

u'r braver than i am ,, i did my Mh in the peel and stick ,, simulated wood stuff..
I did the kitchen first ,, and liked it so much i did the bathroom ,, and now gonna do the living room,, but i'm keeping the carpet in the bedroom :cool:
and bty i kinda did take my time,, but i did the small part of the room first ,, and it seem to take forever,, but when i got to the big part ,, man i flew threw boxes ,, i came up 5 peices short of finishing the whole room,,, but what the hey,, i now have repair pieces ,,