wish I had a motor home this size

C Nash

Re: wish I had a motor home this size

Bet that 4.3 mercuriser engine dont pust it very fast :laugh:

cougarkid

Double 4.3 mercruisers. Won't take off in a hurry, but will glide right along.

Anyway, with that you are out for a cruise, not a run.

I'd take it!

cwishert

Well considering that probably has more square footage than my stick and brick, I would really love to have it too. I would have to hire a Captain though because I can barely drive my car straight down the road, I can just imagine what I would do trying to steer that. Wow though wait till I win the lottery. :clown:

USMC

RE: wish I had a motor home this size

I was watching the travel channel and they had house boats on there program that were comparable to these and the guy was steering it with his feet, he said it just about navigates it's self.
I was on another houseboat site today that I think I got to through that first link I posted and it had new boats that were 124 feet long and 28 feet wide I believe, my first stick built was only 24 by 65 lol. later Jim :eek:

USMC

Yeah it is a chilly 5 degrees with snow here in Southern Illinois this morning so any house boats on the lakes here or on the rivers going south to Florida may be froze in, I just wonder how well those house boats are insulated? I hope they are better insulated than the RV's are.

I would think that the aluminum hulls on the boats would cause condensation and a lot of moisture if they are floating in this weather.

I suppose those that didn't head south this winter are not missing much, since it may be just as cold in the south as it is in the north. Later Jim :cool: