Won New RV!!!!

Discussion in 'General RVing' started by tiniree, Aug 30, 2005.

1. tiniree

tiniree New Member

Hi All-

Just had to share the news with everyone. My husband & I had put our popup for sale in the RV Trader the first part of July and I had gone online to make sure it was on the site. Well, I saw a banner on the home page for a contest to "Win a new RV" and entered just for fun.

Well, about one week ago I received a phone call.....I WON!!!! After a few calls back & forth, it was decided we would p/u our new RV at a participating dealer in NM. The "prize" was an 18' Pilgrim TT. I was told I had the option of picking up the Pilgrim, or I could use the $ amount of the new pilgrim and use it as a down payment on another unit in stock.

To shorten the story: We drove up this past Friday and on Sunday came home with our brand new '06 K-Z Frontier 2505QSS-F! The boys LOVE the bunk room. I love all the storage. And, my husband was happy with the way it towed!

2. DL Rupper

DL Rupper Senior Member

Won New RV!!!!

Hey tiniree, congatulations :laugh: . You did good :) . Have fun in your new trailer :cool: :laugh: :) .

3. turnipbwc

turnipbwc New Member

Won New RV!!!!

tiniree,
    Would you share a picture of your new RV with us ? Sure would like to see what you won.
    Thanks,

4. Krazeehorse

Krazeehorse New Member

Won New RV!!!!

I'm going over there and click now!

5. SnowbirdInFlight

SnowbirdInFlight Senior Member

Won New RV!!!!

quote:Originally posted by tiniree

Hi All-

Just had to share the news with everyone. My husband & I had put our popup for sale in the RV Trader the first part of July and I had gone online to make sure it was on the site. Well, I saw a banner on the home page for a contest to "Win a new RV" and entered just for fun.

Well, about one week ago I received a phone call.....I WON!!!! After a few calls back & forth, it was decided we would p/u our new RV at a participating dealer in NM. The "prize" was an 18' Pilgrim TT. I was told I had the option of picking up the Pilgrim, or I could use the $ amount of the new pilgrim and use it as a down payment on another unit in stock.

To shorten the story: We drove up this past Friday and on Sunday came home with our brand new '06 K-Z Frontier 2505QSS-F! The boys LOVE the bunk room. I love all the storage. And, my husband was happy with the way it towed!

Congrats! We love our TT and love to camp! Enjoy!

6. C Nash

C Nash Senior Member

Won New RV!!!!

Congradulations tiniree, always wondered if anyone won those. Thanks for sharing your good fortune. Know you will enjoy :) keep us posted

7. Shadow

Shadow Senior Member

Won New RV!!!!

Way to go tiniree,like Chelse I thought nobody ever won them contest. Know you'll enjoy.