yippey

DL Rupper

Re: yippey

Hey Jim, it took me 3 years it get it down pat. Don't go spoil it with a program. Rod will just promise you free RV repairs to get the program copy rights.

utmtman

I am going to az the end of march. we got stuck cuz the lil lady got the flu and we had to cancel her appts and the soonest we could get her back in was the 25th and 27th of mar. 28TH Im out of here.

C Nash

Maybe we will meet somewhere in AZ Lee. We will be there maybe by the end of March. Have no idea where we will be at the present time but Az will be after we leave NM.

H2H1

LEE, NASH just stay there until May we all will have a party I will be at Flagstaff KOA in MAY AROUND THE 8-9. So MAKE YURSELF at home and wait on me.

utmtman

Well that sounds like a plan. But I have to work it out according to days off. I will be there for sure from 3 apr to 17 may. Thats my scheduled time for working. I work four days and than have three off. Or you all can drop into the park and say hi. I will plan to catch you both one way or another.

H2H1

Hey Lee and Fran what Park are ya'll staying at. As stated before we will be at the KOA in Flagstaff.

utmtman

We will be staying and working at Petrified Forest National Park, its 20 mi east of Holbrook, Az. They have like a ten rv park for employees in the park behind the main visitor center. I worked there last sept and oct and will work this year in apr and may than again in sept thru dec. They give me a full hookup site and five dollars a day for working at the visitor centers of which there are three, and I also give tours and historys of the painted desert inn and the Puerto Pueblo indian ruins. And I patrol the park helping visitors as needed. I work four days a week at 8 hours a day. Wont know my schedule until I get there.

utmtman

Hey Hollis are you going to be visiting, or working during your stay and how long are you going to be there?

TexasClodhopper

Uh, Lee. Since you won't have a job in the summer months, how about coming down here and working on my place? I swear there won't be any tourists to tour around, but plenty of work. I could get that last acre cleared of stumps. Same deal you have with the park system! I promise you won't see any mountain vistas or wild animals, but there will be plenty of mosquitos and gnats! :clown:

H2H1

Wait a minute TC, aren't the mosquitos and gnats considers wild animals. I heard if you could catch one mosquito it's big enough to ride :laugh: :laugh: Also I thought you didn't have any trees in Texas, just sage bushes so where did the stumps come from? OK I get it ,you got them when you was in Georgia are Alabama :laugh: :laugh: :cool: