Latest activity

• T
    Tymmyy posted the thread Manual Starcraft Comet in Classics.
    Hello, I was hoping someone might have a Owner's Manual for a 2014-2016 Starcraft Comet H 1235, 1235MD, 1235SD or 1235FD. Or if someone...
  • A
    Aintright replied to the thread mystery switch.
    It's the switch for your electric hot water
  • H
    helloDog replied to the thread Small freezers.
    Have you ever owned one? None of these are on my top ten list. You really said to secure it for travel, then really said to monitor...
  • H
    Anyone done this and can give feedback on pros and cons? I want to move fan bc it shadows the solar panel and also would free up room...
  • L
    lbrey60 replied to the thread Owners manual.
    Thank you. I found it and downloaded it. It helped a great deal.
  • L
    lbrey60 replied to the thread Owners manual.
    Thank you. We did purchase it through the dealership and they could not provide a manual and told us to contact the company. I did go...
  • R
    Rava23 replied to the thread Small freezers.
    Welcome to the RVing world! Packing a small freezer in your RV can be a great idea, especially for those who enjoy harvesting their own...
  • R
    Winterizing your RV can be a bit tricky, especially finding those drain valves. The drain valves for your black and grey water tanks are...
  • R
    Rava23 replied to the thread Owners manual.
    Typically, you can obtain the manual directly from the manufacturer or the dealership where you purchased the RV. Contacting Prime Time...
  • U
    UKStevie replied to the thread guidance to a US RV virgin.
    Thanks hellodog
  • H
    helloDog replied to the thread Small freezers.
    If generator runs 2x a day then you can charge off that and not solar. Yes, a DC compressor fridge is a big thing for camping. I would...
  • H
    helloDog replied to the thread Mppt solar charge controller.
    I think your numbers are off. My 20 amp mppt says max 260 watts at 12 volts which is also max 520 watts at 24 volts. I doubt you are...
  • H
    helloDog replied to the thread guidance to a US RV virgin.
    They can fill up fast, but not in remote places. Earlier in the day the better to reserve. Honestly, why Route 66? You can see...
  • L
    Registering a trailer in Maine is a straightforward process, as they are accommodating and do not require a title if the trailer is...
  • N
    nghtsailor replied to the thread Best Satellite for RV Trailer.
    I too did not have TV reception in our RV for 3 years. In our home we installed T-Mobile for internet service ss we dropped COX. They...