Motorhome

Novice

My Mom is looking at getting a Pace arrow 99 model with 5000 miles on it she was told not to get a motorhome by a guy who works on them. She was told to get a fifth wheeler or a pull behind.
My question is are motorhome's money pits?

C Nash

Is a bass boat a money pit, high price camera,rod and reels that cost an arm and leg. All how you look at it. Any RV is a money pit if you dont enjoy the lifestyle. Have owned most all types of rv in my 45 + yr camping from tent to now MH. What size is the MH? Can your Mom handle one. 99 model will probably need a lot of things but a 99 5th wheel could also be a headache. All just depends on the person. Any RV I owned at the time was best for us. Had a 5th wheel and loved it but would not trade my MH back for one. 5K on a 99??? Why so few miles? Do you homework. You can't place a money value on memories. If I had all the $$$$ spent on rving WOW but noway would I change it.

ed gilmore

LESS AMENITIES LESS TO FIX, JACKS ,AIR BAGS, BACKUP CAMERA INVERTER, SAT. DISH ESPECIALLY IF YOU CAN'T REPAIR SELF
Is a bass boat a money pit, high price camera,rod and reels that cost an arm and leg. All how you look at it. Any RV is a money pit if you dont enjoy the lifestyle. Have owned most all types of rv in my 45 + yr camping from tent to now MH. What size is the MH? Can your Mom handle one. 99 model will probably need a lot of things but a 99 5th wheel could also be a headache. All just depends on the person. Any RV I owned at the time was best for us. Had a 5th wheel and loved it but would not trade my MH back for one. 5K on a 99??? Why so few miles? Do you homework. You can't place a money value on memories. If I had all the $$$$ spent on rving WOW but noway would I change it.[/QUOT
My Mom is looking at getting a Pace arrow 99 model with 5000 miles on it she was told not to get a motorhome by a guy who works on them. She was told to get a fifth wheeler or a pull behind.
My question is are motorhome's money pits?
THE LESS AMENITIES THE LESS TO BREAK. JACKS,SLIDES,BACK UP CAMERAS, COMBO-MATIC, YES THEY ARE AII NICE WHEN WORKING

Last edited: