Hi, newbie here, need advice:)

Bamacamper

Hi, we currently own a 35 ft travel trailer (love it) but trying to talk hubby into a class C. Appreciate any advice on makes/models. We would like something with bunks. Also, if we purchase class c, looking to travel from Alabama to Yellowstone this summer for 2 weeks. We are def. taking the trip via a car, but my DREAM is to go in a class c motorhome. Our family of 4 (including 2 kids age 18 & older) and my father will be on the trip (5 adults). Is it doable to visit Mt Rushmore, Badlands & Yellowstone via a motorhome? Towing a Jeep Patriot doable in class c? Any advice is appreciated and welcomed!! Thanks!

C Nash

We did it in a class A so see no reason you cant. I like the class A because of being able to see the sights better. Either one allows passengers to move about while traveling and no stops for bathroom visits lol. Yes, i lnow you not suppose to lesvr seat belts but in a bus you not wearing them. Class A or C also allows night stops and really dont have to evrn get out. If point A to B I have no problem with night in walmart lot. Also more storage in class A. Also have genetators on board to use. Not that much difference in gas milage of class a or c. Maintiance may be more along with insurance than a TT. Awesome trip. Why not just go on to Alaska, we did

Bamacamper

We did it in a class A so see no reason you cant. I like the class A because of being able to see the sights better. Either one allows passengers to move about while traveling and no stops for bathroom visits lol. Yes, i lnow you not suppose to lesvr seat belts but in a bus you not wearing them. Class A or C also allows night stops and really dont have to evrn get out. If point A to B I have no problem with night in walmart lot. Also more storage in class A. Also have genetators on board to use. Not that much difference in gas milage of class a or c. Maintiance may be more along with insurance than a TT. Awesome trip. Why not just go on to Alaska, we did
Thanks so much for your advice and input. We are still trying to decide what to do!