Replacement for a jacknife sofa

dianaw

We decided that it's time to get rid of our factory jack knife couch (it's 74 inches) and replace it with a recliner (or a nice loveseat, as options I've seen in the marketplace are not that impressive: seller recommended us to have a look at Homelegance and Divano and they just... well, meh).
Anyone done this swap and if so looking for recommendations on where you purchased? Advice needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

gandP

We also are looking to replace the jack knife sofa in out Class C motorhome.... does anyone have any experience with Qualitex motorhome furniture, sold by Shop4Seats.com 1590760081223.pngLooks like a nice product... but no showroom close by to check it out. Any advise will be appreciated

We decided that it's time to get rid of our factory jack knife couch (it's 74 inches) and replace it with a recliner (or a nice loveseat, as options I've seen in the marketplace are not that impressive: seller recommended us to have a look at Homelegance and Divano and they just... well, meh).
Anyone done this swap and if so looking for recommendations on where you purchased? Advice needed.
[

Last edited by a moderator:

clark261

RecPro's three-seat capacity and drop-down center console make it ideal for theater seating. Because my RV needed more seats when my family joined me, I replaced my ProLounger Wall hugger Recliner with this RecPro Charles unit. You can consider it.

Last edited: