12 volt tt battery suggestions, suggestions

LarryG

My 2012 Keystone 238ML needs a new battery....had this one less than a year.....the trailer has only a single battery AND I need the battery to work especially since I need the electric jack to hook-up. $291.00 last August 26, seems to me to be a bit costly. I do not recognize the brand the dealer sold me.

C Nash

Less than a year should be replaced free. I have had good luck with walmart deep cycle batt. Have you had it tested or is it hust dead. May have a drain on it or converter not charging. Do you leave plugged up all time and did you keep check on water level in batt?

LarryG

Thank you for the reply.....My trailer is stored in a lot south of Amarillo, not plugged in but I did bring the battery home and had it on a maintainer. In April I hooked it up again but no power. I had it tested and it was iffy, low cranking power --about 1/2 ? Now it is dead again.

C Nash

Thank you for the reply.....My trailer is stored in a lot south of Amarillo, not plugged in but I did bring the battery home and had it on a maintainer. In April I hooked it up again but no power. I had it tested and it was iffy, low cranking power --about 1/2 ? Now it is dead again.
For 290 bucks it must be a lithium battery and should be replaced free . Regardless of brand most will replace them free with no pro rate up to a year