Size of Galley holding tanks

Hart883

I have a 2021 Forest River Wildwood 27RK camper. Our panel is not working properly as we filled (overfilled) our fresh water and the panel registered it as on E. This panel shows the following tanks, Fresh, Black, Gray, and Galley. The galley is now registering as 1/3 full due to us moving water from the fresh tank. I cannot find anywhere the size of the Galley tank. Does anyone know where I can find that info? The Fresh

I have asked for a new panel as not trusting your panel is not a good thing, plus it is brand new!
Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 10.36.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-30 at 10.36.27 AM.png
    500.1 KB · Views: 0

Soujrnr

I have a 2021 Forest River Wildwood 27RK camper. Our panel is not working properly as we filled (overfilled) our fresh water and the panel registered it as on E. This panel shows the following tanks, Fresh, Black, Gray, and Galley. The galley is now registering as 1/3 full due to us moving water from the fresh tank. I cannot find anywhere the size of the Galley tank. Does anyone know where I can find that info? The Fresh

I have asked for a new panel as not trusting your panel is not a good thing, plus it is brand new!
Thanks for any help.
Forest River.png

Soujrnr

Bummer. I wonder if "galley" is just another word for "gray water" because the galley water typically ends up in the gray water tank. Maybe a phone call to the manufacturer would clear it all up.

Mike