I lost all power (both house and travel) to the dashboard radio and the fuses under the hood appear to be okay. The problem was possibly caused by accidently crossing the house battery cables. Does anyone know if there is an inline fuse to the radio and where it is located?
I have a 03 South wind, and I to crossed the batt cable. But I did more severe damage than just a radio. And yes there is a in line fuse to the radio as well as the cigarette lighters. I had to look under the dash several times before I found it.