1968 Volunteer travel trailer

Volunteer

Ive recently had given to me a 68 Volunteer travel trailer made in New Tazwell TN and in the process of restoring it. I noticed on this forum 3 years ago a gentleman was searching for info on his but to no luck...I would like to put a request out there if anyone has any pictures of a volunteer could they post them or send them to me. I am trying to find what the logo Looked like painted on the trailer..mine has been painted over so many times I cannot copy it to repaint it...Thankyou so much
:)

maxfisher

RE: 1968 Volunteer travel trailer

Just got a 1968 Volunteer 12' Can't find any info on it at all :( Would be nice to find a manual online. Google it and didn't really find anything except for this thread. It's in pretty good shape for a '68. A/C still works like a champ. The guy I bought from says it has electric breaks but he never used them. I was wondering if I should try to hook them up. It's 1700 lbs and was also wondering what the tounge weight would be. If anyone owns or knows anything about these trailer and could help me out that would be great. Here are a few pictures of mine.

toysolider65

Re: 1968 Volunteer travel trailer

looking for info on Volunteer travel trailers. recently purchased a 17 ft Volunteer, 1974, in great shape for its age and we are going to keep it Vintage. love to chat with anyone with information or those in the same situation

toysolider65

RE: 1968 Volunteer travel trailer

looking for info on Volunteer travel trailers. recently purchased a 17 ft Volunteer, 1974, in great shape for its age and we are going to keep it Vintage. love to chat with anyone with information or those in the same situation