1972 Skamper

maggiemater

Can anyone tell me about the 1972 skamper? We bought one this weekend and are trying to restore it. Where can I find a manuel?

TexasClodhopper

Re: 1972 Skamper

That's a fair question, Cathy. I'm sure someone is trying to do some research on it for you. You might try using the search function here on the forum (upper left) and look for some old posts.

Welcome to the forum!

elkhartjim

I bought a 1972 Skamper mh brand spanking new. It didn't have a manual for anything, but of course back then they were very simple. I'm not even sure it had an fm radio...don't think so. As a matter affect, I'm not sure it had a radio. But it was fun. Biggest problem I remember was the exhaust manifold kept cracking on that big ole Dodge 318 or maybe 383. Man what memories. Oh yeah. I bought it just a few months before the oil embargo and gas went from less than one dollar to well maybe 1.25. Oh man, the good ole days. Sorry for the long post.

Jenny2

maggiemater, will you have its full information or just only internal & external info.

bob6951

bob6951 - 1972 Skamper

bcool;73495 said:
if you find one can you let me get a copy

I too recently purchased a 1972 Skamper and looking to restore it. Were you able to find the manual and could I trouble you for a copy?