1978 Fleetwood Tioga Manual

Wesukeson

Does anyone out there have a manual for a 1978 Fleetwood Tioga? We are first time RVers and have no idea what does what. We need to fix some things like the generator, water pump and frig. But also have some questions about the levelers, water heater, etc.
If you own a 1978 Fleetwood Tioga I would love to get a PDF of the manual. I've searched everywhere and can't find one.

LEN

Re: 1978 Fleetwood Tioga Manual

Welcome

Manuals for a rig that old are tough to come by. Might look on line, google for each appliance and find what you need. A lot of the suppliers are still open.

LEN

Wesukeson

RE: 1978 Fleetwood Tioga Manual

Hey Everyone! If you need a manual for a Dodge Tioga call Fleetwood: 1-800-322-8216 press 1 then press 1 again. Leave your name and number and they'll call you (or you may need to call again as I did) and give them your email address and they'll send it to you! I was so happy. Really helpful for a first time RV owner.

LEN

WOW good work, thanks for coming back now we know.

LEN

rjf7g

They sent me the manuals and wiring/plumbing diagrams based on the VIN for my 1992 Tioga. I have received great customer service from Fleetwood for my very used class C.

rjf7g

They sent me the manuals and wiring/plumbing diagrams based on the VIN for my 1992 Tioga. I have received great customer service from Fleetwood for my very used class C.

Wesukeson

Hello Becky,
Just curious if they mailed that to you or did you request it by mail. I originally called and they emailed the manual but now would like the wiring and plumbing as well and not sure if that can also be emailed.

Wesukeson

Hey Everyone,
Thought I'd share what I've received from Fleetwood. Here are the plumbing, electrical, and owners manual for our old lady, 1978 Fleetwood (Dodge) Tioga 24'. Hopefully I can attach the file.

Wesukeson

Okay, so the files are too big to add so if you want a copy post your email address and I'll send it. I'd put mine here but I'm deathly afraid of viruses.

rjf7g

Wesukeson - 10/11/2010 11:33 PM

Hello Becky,
Just curious if they mailed that to you or did you request it by mail. I originally called and they emailed the manual but now would like the wiring and plumbing as well and not sure if that can also be emailed.

They mailed them to me - manual and wiring/plumbing diagrams.

Wesukeson

rjf7g - 10/16/2010 9:21 AM

Wesukeson - 10/11/2010 11:33 PM

Hello Becky,

They mailed them to me - manual and wiring/plumbing diagrams.

Thanks. I didn't think they would email them but they did. Thanks for the reply.