1990 chevy p30 sway bar bushings

mikenmel

does anyone have any info on front sway bar to frame bushings on a 1990 holiday rambler chevy p30 motorhome chassis that has an 1.5" sway bar. every part catalog and parts store only lists up to a 1 5/16" bushing. i have measured the bar with an open end wrench and a digital micrometer and it's definately a 1.5" bar. my bushings are wasted and it's driving me nuts but i can't find the correct size anywhere. thanks.

G

RE: 1990 chevy p30 sway bar bushings

Mike ,, first off welcome to the forums ,, not sure where u live and such ,, but if u have Truck Pro parts store near u ,, i know they can get what u want ,, but also ck with the Chevy dealer ,, they maybe able to get them for u also ,, and while u'r at ,, call a few of the big truck shops ,, Napa should be able to get what u need , they have a Big truck catalog ,, but it depends on if the parts guy knows how to use it and such ,, :eek: :)

mikenmel

Re: 1990 chevy p30 sway bar bushings

thanks triple e..........i see a set for a 1.42" bar....might be able to make that work........

Triple E

No problem Mike, that is what we are here for. Please let us know if it works. ;)

:8ball:

mikenmel

got a set for a 1.42" bar. not exactly right, there's a small gap that won't close up. but they work and it's tremendously better than it was before. i know these won't last all that long but this buys me time and i can still look for the right ones.....thanks for the help.