1991 fleetwood southwind

Bird4u

I purchased recently a 1991 fleetwood southwind. The transmission dipstick is rusted away at the bottom. Any suggestions would be helpful, I looked at one on jcwhitney and it didn't look long enough?
I don't know anything about vehicles and should have checked this when I bought it. In the mean time, I remodeled inside, new manifold, plugs and wires from rv place in town. I need a new clutch fan and radiator fan also my awesome dad said.

C Nash

Do a goggle search on rv salvage yard to see if you can find a dip stick. Should be able to get one from either ford or chevy depending on make. Odd that a trans dip stick is rusted. Better check trans flud and change it. Have you driven the rv?

Bird4u

Do a goggle search on rv salvage yard to see if you can find a dip stick. Should be able to get one from either ford or chevy depending on make. Odd that a trans dip stick is rusted. Better check trans flud and change it. Have you driven the rv?
Yes drives good. Just put new manifolds, plugs, wires, etc. Tune up. Apparently when you tell the mechanic tune up, it does not mean Check all fluids...lol also now putting new radiator fan and clutch fan in. Good idea about RV salvage yards.