1993 Road Ranger Monterey 29MT - No Manual

TYMO27

My wife and I just bought a '93 Road Ranger 29MT & it has definitely been altered along the way; the wiring is backwards, when I turn on the right turn signal, all of the exterior lights flash. When I turn on the left turn signal, no lights on the trailer turn on. When I step on the brake, all of the external lights come on.
There was no manual with the camper, and I have not been able to find one, does anyone know where I may be able to find a manual?

Kirk

Welcome to the RV world. I doubt that a copy of the owner's manual would be of much help. I can't remember ever having seen one that had an electrical schematic. The lights flashing is probably caused by a poor or missing ground connection on the right turn signal. I suspect that if you make sure it is a good electrical connection the extra lights will stop flashing. The left turn is a bit more complicated so you probably need a meter or one of the 12V test lights such as in the link.

TYMO27

Hi Kirk, thank you for the feedback. I checked the wiring in the plugs going to the truck...it was a mess.