1st rv

Jimmy Mc

My wife and I finally did it! We went out and bought our first RV. It is a 2008 Jayco G2 23FB. I have been lurking on the forum for some time now gathering information.This is a great forum.Hope to have a lot of fun and meet a lot of new people along the way.
Thank you
Jim and Nancy from central California

DL Rupper

Re: 1st rv

Hey Jim and Nancy, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new rig and jump in on the RV discussions or nutty talk.

elkhartjim

RE: 1st rv

Welcome to the forum Jim and Nancy and congrats on your new toy.
icon_smile.gif
Now Jim since you've already spilled the beans as we Texans say, lurking on the forum. Rule number one, no lurking, get involved. We all have something to contribute.
icon_smile_question.gif
Heck, even stubby finger DL has something worth while on occasion.
icon_smile_big.gif
Don't take his advice on the car dolly, he is going to put his 5'er on a tow dolly coming back thru Texas so nobody will notice him.
icon_smile_big.gif
icon_smile_big.gif
icon_smile_big.gif
icon_smile_big.gif
icon_smile_shock.gif
icon_smile_shock.gif

G

hey jimmy ,, welcome to the forum ,, and as others said ,, jump right in ,, but jim (we need a new name for u elkhart) anyway ,, i want some pics of DL's towdolly 5er thingy ,,, but knowing DL ,, he'll prolly pull it off just to show us up ,,, ;) :laugh: but then agian it may make more fumes for DL to smell ,, and if it does ,, then u know what next :blackeye: :blackeye:

H2H1

WELCOME TO THE BEST FORUM!!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR RV. AN always feel free to ask any question you may have and after all the funning around you just might get your answer. Who knows you might just one who like to kid around and have fun. enjoy your camping

DL Rupper

How about Bounder Jim. ;) Alamo Jim, Texas Jim, RV Jim, Forum Jim, Jim Jim, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

i think we need to call him elk ,, now can i get a vote on this :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

well it's up to him ,, but it fit's :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Hey I got one, "Jim knows all" :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool: :bleh: :approve: :clown: :clown: JUST KIDDING, I LIKE JIM it's short and simple, it short and simple like me :laugh: :approve:

try2findus

We also just bought a new Jayco. Ours is a GreyHawk QB 30'. It was the last 2007 on their lot so we got a pretty good deal. We traded our 1995 Four Winds Five Thousand, which we LOVED, and are hoping this one will be even better. Happy and safe travels. :) :)

DL Rupper

Hey try2findus, welcome to the forum. I like your handle. That's how I feel. Try to find me. Good luck with your new RV. Happy Camping. :cool:

Jimmy Mc

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Iam sure I will have lots of questions in the future.Really looking forward to hitting the road with the wife and our Yorkie, Bella.
Thanks, Jim

try2findus

Thanks DL Rupper! We cannot wait to start full-timing. For now we have to be content with our frequent two or three weeks here and there. We love reading all of the advice and experiences on this forum. We are just still too new to offer much but hopefully one day we'll be regular posters. We especially LOVED the post about the "wave". Randy and I laughed and laughed. We also wave at everyone as we are so happy to be able to enjoy what we love the most, which is seeing this great USA.

For now, from Baton Rouge, LA~but hoping to do better ;)

G

DL with all that nice smelling diesel smoke ,, how can u weeken ,, but then agian i also have the need for cumins smoke ,, but it will be awhile till i smell it agian ,, maybe next weekend ,, planning a local weekend rv thingy ,, not long but it's away from here ,, but the beach is gonna happen in august ,, have planned a 2 week trip there agian ,, and also looking into another 2 week in mid sept ,, i'm almost living the full timing life ,, a week at a time :approve: :approve: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blush: :evil:

DL Rupper

Well we found another GOOD Passport America park today. Just $14/night with free cable TV and wifi. They only had 20 channels on TV, but Fox News is one of them, so I'm as content as a bug in a rug. Well until next week when my feet start dancing around. Then I'll know it's time to move on. Look'in for another new sight or road to take. ;)