G

well we have anouther winner in our 2000 post contest ,, i see DL has taken over the rank from Nash ,,, CONGRATES DL :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Bty as of now he is up to 2003 to be exact ;) :eek: :eek: :eek:

G

RE: 2003

well i see no body but me,, responded to the fact that DL has over 2000 post ,, how come???

G

Re: 2003

ok jim i see how u are ,, but i'll be nice , i won't post what i was thinking ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:
and is does have to do with rv's :eek: ;) ;) ;) ;)

Shadow

Good news bad news I guess. The good news, DL has been a good addition to the forum. Very helpful and informative post. Ask the man anything and he's been there or done that. Bad news, anybody heard from Chelse? Seems like it's been awhile. Think he left Texas to New Mexico and the updates stopped.

utmtman

Hey DL congrats on all the posts. As for Texas, my goodness went thru there my ownself and couldnt wait to get out of the state. LOL Sorry Tex just couldnt resist. You know how proud them Utahns are of the sites in Utah.

elkhartjim

You really weren't in Texas if you couldn't wait to get out. In reality...you were probably in the State of Confusion. Don't fret, I'm there my ownself way too often.

Shadow

Hear Ya Tex! Just would be nice if he would come on and warn others to that. :laugh:

DL Rupper

My fingers have been too cold to post here in Nebraska.

Hey Lee, apparently Tex hasn't bee to Utah.

TexasClodhopper

Yes I have. Salt Lake City to Vernal. Drove in a rent car. That's why I'm going back to see more! (I just won't have as much to talk about! ;) )