2006 Fleetwood Revolution

C Nash

Re: 2006 Fleetwood Revolution

Tom, as you can see when we run out of answers we get off track but our goofness keeps your post at the top so maybe someone will finally know :laugh: Have you tried contacting Fleetwood?

G

ok Tom ,, as Nash said contact Fleetwood ,, but did u ever look right by the door ,, there is usally about 2 or thre swtiches there ,, usally one for the patio lights and such ,, and also does the steps go in when the key is turned on ??? they are spose to be wired that way ,, so that if u forget to put them up ,, they go up automatically ,, but if they don't ,, u may have more than just a swtch issue ,,, but JMO ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:
But i maybe way off track on this one :(

G

ok well for all of us out there ,, where was it ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I am not picking on u ,, but a few might have them same problem ,, just asking :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool:

ironart

Rod.....I'll bet it was by the door :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

well i guess ,, we'll never know ,, till he post back ,, but IMO most are by the door ,, next to the porch light switch ,, but then agian JMO ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :)

C Nash

Aw come on now Tom. After all this expert advice we have given don't tell me you not going to tell us where you found the switch. :laugh: Shoot, bet he knew where it was all the time and was just seeing how much we know :eek:

H2H1

well I never said anything as where it might be, but mine is on a 4x4 post next to the door. On the post are my steps , lights and awning comtrol switch.

Spudracer

Sorry it took so long to write back. The link to the picture I posted of the "electronics cabinet" was from a 2005 Revolution. I finally found pics on-line from a 2006 Revolution, the switch was unmarked and inside the Electronics Cabinet. See this link for the photo. http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/customer/d43/Images/ControlCentral.jpg This guy labels everything in his photos, so no mistaking what is what. I then scanned, paused, rewound, reviewed all the video I took of the coach when we were going through it, and there it was, an unmarked switch at the same location on our coach. Now I know, now you know.

Thanks anyways guys. Loan papers sign, insurance completed. All I need now is the time to drive down to Atlant to pick it up. Planning for the 19th, and will be driving it straight from the dealership DIRECTLY to Stone Mountain (a stones throw [45 minutes] away). All who have been there know it is an awesome place for a first RV trip. Will take photos. I've already bought on eBay a Caterpillar decal for the back, and a huge 5' x 3' Caterpillar "Diesel Power" flag. I'm finally going to own a diesel!!

Tom
Bryson City, NC ;) :cool:

H2H1

hey Tom if you don't mine what dealer in Atlanta did you deal with. The reason I ask is I bought on from La Mesa in Atlanta located next to 6 flags. I have a Fleet wood South wind, but it a gasser.

C Nash

Congratulations on the MH Tom and finding where the switch is located. Just don't get high on them diesel fumes like DL does. :laugh: Enjoy your trip and camping at Stone Mnt.

C Nash

Tom, how did you come up with the handle spudracer? Got to have something to do with racing :approve:

G

i figured Nash would sniff this one out ;) :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
he is like me ,, if it has racing in it ,, there is something up :approve: :approve: :bleh: :bleh: :cool: :cool:

C Nash

:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: waiting for the answer and I see spudracer is from NC :bleh: :bleh: It's beach for you Rod and racing gets me especially if it's straight line. Heck them NASCAR drivers drive around all day hunting the finish line and we can find it in 5.85 seconds :laugh:

G

u got that right Nash ,, but u noticed this yr all the nascar ,, cars look the same ,, only stickers seperating them ,, heck in our form of racing ,, it's run what u brung ,, no tire rules ,, no engine rules ,, and best of all no tear downs do to a protest ,, it's who get's from point A to point B first ,, well only if u don't breakout ,, if u run bracket racing ,, which i do form time to time ,, due to the local track and such ,, but still ,, no protest on what u got under the hood :eek: :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: :bleh: :bleh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Spudracer

Yes, I used to race, not NASCAR, NOT ovals, Not drags either. I was a road course racer. Retired in 2000 after I graduated from Medical school. No time to race, but at least I can look back at a fun distinguished career and smile knowing I did it and was good at it. Didn't race in NC either, I raced in Michigan, indiana, Ohio. Invited to race in Nationals in CA at Sears Point, but it conflicted with final exams in Medical school, I had to make a choice, and chose Medicine. It is that choice that allows me to afford the diesel pusher I'll be getting in 4 terribly long days.

Tom
Bryson City, NC

G

well good for u ,, i am glad u chose to stick out school and get where u want ,, my daughter is the same way ,, she is in her 6th yr of law school ,, and she knows what she wants ,, and she see that the only way to get it is with a good job ,, such as ur's ,, but i am not putting anyone down on here ,, what they do and what they have done is great ,, most have moved on to fulltiming ,, which is my dream also ,, but as of now ,, i am just a lowley rv repair guy that fixes rv's and dreams of the beach ,,, but Tom i am gald that u got to exeperience the joys of racing ,, in one form or another ,, it's a rush ,, and very expensive ,, i am going thru it the second time with my son ,, and it's cost more now than when i did it (racing that is ) but i guess it goes with the teritory ,, and i can afford it ,, but it's the family time that makes racing great ,, and now it's starting agian ;) :approve: :approve: :approve:

Spudracer

730 - 9/15/2008 11:24 PM

well good for u ,, i am glad u chose to stick out school and get where u want ,, my daughter is the same way ,, she is in her 6th yr of law school ,, and she knows what she wants ,, and she see that the only way to get it is with a good job ,, such as ur's ,, but i am not putting anyone down on here ,, what they do and what they have done is great ,, most have moved on to fulltiming ,, which is my dream also ,, but as of now ,, i am just a lowley rv repair guy that fixes rv's and dreams of the beach ,,, but Tom i am gald that u got to exeperience the joys of racing ,, in one form or another ,, it's a rush ,, and very expensive ,, i am going thru it the second time with my son ,, and it's cost more now than when i did it (racing that is ) but i guess it goes with the teritory ,, and i can afford it ,, but it's the family time that makes racing great ,, and now it's starting agian ;) :approve: :approve: :approve:

That is the biggest understatement I've read in this forum since I started "learning" a couple weeks ago! I could affordracing now, but with a 3yo and 11mo daughter, my priority is family. The RV will improve the quality of that family time, yet give me something I can be proud to tinker with a polish up from time to time.

Tom

Bryson City, NC

G

i hope i didn't make u mad ,, i was just typing about racing and going thru it again ,,, i in no means were saying u couldn't afford it ,, and also the rv is a great way to spend time with the family ,, my kid's grew up doing it ,, and so did i ,,, but under stand my kis are grown now ,, and it's just me and the wife for the rv ,, but agian sorry if i said anything in anyway to make u mad ,, that was not my intention ,,, :approve: :approve: :approve: :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove: :( :(