2006 Tioga Fleetwood Electrical Issue

kbabin2148

We have a 2006 Tioga Fleetwood. It sat for a few months, and when I went to go in, the stairs didn't come down. I also noticed that the indicator lights for how full the water/waste/LP tanks are also weren't working, but everything else including interior lights seemed to be working. This was with shore power hooked up. When I disconnected shore power, the interior lights worked with the AUX Batt ON. At this point I also realized that the vehicle battery was dead (2.6 volts).

With the vehicle battery on the charger, the steps and indicator lights work normally again. However, without shore power, the interior lights still only work with the AUX Batt ON.

All of the breakers/fuses on the main panel seem fine. This is the first time I've seen the breakers, etc. by the AUX Batts, and am unfamiliar with pretty much everything in that compartment. The 12 volt fuses all seem fine. There is a Hella 4RD-960-388-10 relay on a socket next to the fuses that concerns me. I don't know what it's for, but while the coils checks OK, the NC contacts measured about 80 ohms, not zero. I don't know if this is related to the problem, but I'm having a hard time finding a direct replacement online.

So, I have a few questions:
  1. What seems like the likely issue why the lights only work on AUX Batt? I'm guessing this is related to the dead battery as it is 3 years old and no problems up until now.
  2. Any suggestions on where I can get the relay?
  3. We got the RV used. It had a lot of documentation, but nothing really on the AUX Batt circuitry, transfer switch, etc. Any suggestions on where I can get the documentation or even general tutorial on how the shore power/vehicle battery/AUX Battery all work together?
Any help would be appreciated.