2011 Grandview Open House

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hey all, it is SPRINGin VA and time for our Open House again. Anyone in the neighborhood, feel free to come and join us on April 2nd from 9:00 to 3:00. We will have music, food and discounts on our store items. There will be great deals on our trailers too!! Tonight we had an ElkRidge 34TSRE come in and next week we will have our first 2012 trailer show up.
Again, come by and tell me your from RVUSA, would like to meet all of you!!
If you need directions, just go to my website and make a map for yourself, or call. We will be glad to help you.

rjf7g

RE: 2011 Grandview Open House

Hopefully we'll be able to stop by then! It's always great to see you, Linda, Brian, and NA.

try2findus

Re: 2011 Grandview Open House

Unfortunately, we won't be able to make the Open House... :( We hope you have the best one ever and who knows, there's always next year. ;)

Shadow

We really wanted to go this year. Hear it's a bunch of fun. Maybe around Meet & Greet time we can stop by and reload with supplies!

H2H1

for those who aren't able to make it, sorry, but more free food for me. :laugh: :laugh: . But camping on the farm is alot of fun and again plenty of food and drinks. My kind of camping. :approve: :cool: :laugh:

H2H1

well since mine and Maria sinus infection is just hang in there and not going away we will have cancel this Open House. I really do hate it to, but as of this date I can't see us going being sick and weak from the illness. Sorry Ken & Linda :(

rjf7g

Hope you two feel better - it took me two courses of antibiotics and a ton of other meds to shake mine. Still, I can't seem to get enough sleep!

H2H1

well Becky you know how we feel. It seem we can't shake it and it is going on 7 days now. Oh well we will get rid of it in time.

try2findus

So...I guess many of you are heading up to Ken and Linda's Open House and we are stuck here in BR. :(

We hope it is a huge success and please~MISS US!!! ;)

Seriously, safe travels to you all!

H2H1

NO Jeanie, we are still stuck here in GA with all the pollen and sinus infection. It SEEM WE JUST CAN'T GET RID OF IT. I guess we are passing it back and forth between Maria and myself. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Well think I have about got rid of mine so here's hoping we get to leave agin next week after the eye doctor app. If you meet me on the road give me plenty of space. See two coming at me so just try to hit the middle :eek: :laugh: ;)

rjf7g

We will be heading over to Kenneth's shortly...but, we're only 20 minutes away at our seasonal site!

try2findus

Gosh Hollis, we are sorry to hear you and Maria are under the weather. Randy and I are also suffering from the seasonal crud...

We hope you are both feeling better soon! We have a birthday party for the twin granddaughters at the skating rink, so wish us luck!!

Ken, Linda, Becky and the rest of you that are in VA at "the campground", have FUN! :cool:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Well, the Open House is over for another year.Our weather could have been better!! We had wind, rain and snow showers on the mountains....today...near 70 and beautiful sunshine...dang it. But we had LOTS of folks there yesterday, ran out and had to get more BBQ!! I think everyone had a good time, despite the weather.

We also had some buyers!! Heartland brought a proto unit down, first of its design, and it sold first! Got a few deals done after, that so we had a good day. Sure was good to see everyone!!

H2H1

Ken we are so glad all went well, well except for thr weather. BTW did yall cook outside while camping? :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

OF COURSE!! Not yesterday morning... not enough time... but this morning had bacon, eggs, sausage, toast, and sausage gravy all over the fire!

Then we shot about 400 clay pigions and did some Fast Draw!

C Nash

Well guess you won the fast draw since you are posting :eek: :laugh: