2011 Meet & Greet

Blueeyes

I may have missed the post on this but has it been decided what state the next meet & greet will be in?
We might could make it if it's not too far if ya'll could stand 2 Mississippi travelers from the hills of North MS. :)

big bilko

RE: 2011 Meet & Greet

I have justbought a 100 acre river front block nestled in a gum tree forest.You are all welcome to come over. :evil: :laugh: :) BIG BILKO :cool: :cool:

try2findus

Re: 2011 Meet & Greet

If I am not mistaken, I think it has been decided that we will all meet at Misty River in Walland, Tennessee for the 2011 Meet & Greet.

We LOVE Mississippi friends and can stand everyone who enjoys a good time, good food and great people. Almost everyone who attended in 2009 were there in 2010 and we added several to the group as well! :approve: Our motto is, "the more, the better"!

Congratulations BB, I wish we could all travel to see you and Kaye...but since that probably isn't going to happen, we would love to see some pictures of your newly acquired riverfront property!

Blueeyes

Thanks for both of your replies.
Big Bilko-I would love to see your lakefront property in Australia-it is a country I always dreamed of spending a month or 2 visiting. I even have all the national parks picked out I would love to hike in. Oh well, maybe when I win the lottery.

Triple E

After looking at BB pictures, I am all for going to his place. We could rent a large barge and float over, then caravan to his place. :laugh: :cool: :approve:

Blueeyes

Big Bilko:
Liked yr pics of your land. Looks like a good place to ride my little dirt bike (Honda 100). Do you have any crocs in yr creek?

big bilko

No crocs in creek.The sharks ate them all.(just joking)Only fish and a few turtles and freshwater crayfish.Main reason we like it is it is isolated, Over half mile to nearest neighbor.regards BIG BILKO :) :) :)

big bilko

The world is not yet ready for my naked body. :evil: :evil: :evil: Now I am a farm boy I can say HI YALL.Regards BIG BILKO :) :)

try2findus

BB & Kaye, how nice your place is! I agree 100% with Steve. Let's float over and spend a week visiting y'all! :cool:

You certainly have plenty of room for all of us to Meet & Greet on your land. Hiking, fishing, swimming, canoeing...the possibilities are endless. I suggest we all buy one lottery ticket per week until one of us wins, then whoever wins the big $$$, finances the trip "Down Under"!

LEN

If any are really interested in invading the down under, the wife and I are thinking next year or the year after for our 2nd trip. Oh! we most likely will fly into Melbourne, Sooooooo who knows maybe we could have a invasion of the south land. Save your air miles and lets go. A little tip though go for as much time as you can afford we did AU and NZ for 8 weeks the last time and felt we didn't have enough time.

LEN

H2H1

Well JR I would have to hit the lottery before I could that, or I could sell the MH and do it. well the last one is outa the question. I have bought a lottery ticket, so lets just wait and see.

C Nash

Big B you can't be a farm boy yet :eek: They didn't fix you any grits at the M&G :laugh: Though sure Hollis would take care of that since we did not get to make it again this year :angry:

H2H1

well I was but, he was never there in the morning, so the grits wasn't made

Triple E

try2findus - 11/12/2010 6:22 AM BB & Kaye, how nice your place is! I agree 100% with Steve. Let's float over and spend a week visiting y'all! :cool: You certainly have plenty of room for all of us to Meet & Greet on your land. Hiking, fishing, swimming, canoeing...the possibilities are endless. I suggest we all buy one lottery ticket per week until one of us wins, then whoever wins the big $$$, finances the trip "Down Under"!

Alright Jeanie you are on. A ticket a week. We can all do that, huh. :approve: :approve: :cool:

H2H1

well Steve I have my tickets bought for Tonight and next Tuesday