2011 RV Meet and Greet

H2H1

Re: 2011 RV Meet and Greet

Hey Jim, not trying to start any trouble, but just tell her when you are leaving and that you are heading up see some of the best people who RV. And it is the best group of people you could ever meet. And the food is out of this world. :laugh: :laugh:

krsmitty

Wife and I are wanting to head up to the M&G, but not able to really commit at this time. When would it be the latest when reservations (site) be available?

Shadow

We couldn't make our reservations last year till about a month before. If that long! Helps Misty River and the group to have an idea how many are attending. We are 95% sure we are going again. Great time for sure!! :laugh:

krsmitty

Since the last day of the M&G is the 9th; do most people head home that day or head home Monday?

Shadow

We liked the area so much we stayed and extra week! :) Plus we had a heater we had to wait on parts for.. :angry: :eek: :laugh: Misty River gave us the same discount for the whole stay.

H2H1

Ken S. I do believe you can make your reservation within a month or later. however you could make it now and if something happen beyond your control you could always cancel it. I know that I am registered but have not sent any money yet as Jimmy has not requested it yet. Also go to the M&G site and fill in the blanks and put your name on the list. I know this real early but it will give Ken and TEX and Jimmy a running list as who and how many to expect. Good luck and hope to see ya.

H2H1

Ken S. I do believe you can make your reservation within a month or later. however you could make it now and if something happen beyond your control you could always cancel it. I know that I am registered but have not sent any money yet as Jimmy has not requested it yet. Also go to the M&G site and fill in the blanks and put your name on the list. I know this real early but it will give Ken and TEX and Jimmy a running list as who and how many to expect. Good luck and hope to see ya. Most get there early in order to go sight seeing and head home on the 9th OCT.

akjimny

Okay All - I think I have the Boss Lady convinced we should head home early and stop by the M&G on the way back to Florida. So tomorrow I'll call Misty River and make reservations. Plus, looking at the map, Misty River puts me close to the Tail of The Dragon, a motorcycle rum thru the mountains that I would like to do. So, God Willing, see all y'all there. :laugh: :laugh: :) :)

akjimny

Made my reservations. Plan to arrive on 6 October and leave ? ? ? Now let's all pray for good weather and safe travels. :) :) :)

try2findus

Well, it looks like we have the makings for a fine gathering started.

Like the 1st and 2nd Meet & Greets. we also plan to be there. However, with the GS and school...let's just say we are already trying to figure out some arrangements. We think, maybe, we have a 2 week window in which to pull off a summer vacation sometime in June, but too soon to get that excited.

So...even with the high price of gas, the Meet & Greet will be worth it and we sure are planning to be there!

H2H1

Jeanie go to the web sight and sign in/on if you haven't already

H2H1

Jeanie just sign up, I know you and Randy will make, somehow,someway.You always do.

TexasClodhopper

The ONLY reason the website ( http://rvmeetandgreet.wordpress.com/ ) says "after" you reserve your site at Misty River is because I felt like that was a better indicator of who was going to be at the Meet & Greet. It is only for planning purposes.

I'm sure that a reservation with Misty River is not a permanent contract (they are very reasonable folks), but it will allow them to know how many sites to keep open (and together) for the group.

try2findus

Ok, we will sign the list. Just didn't want to get too hopeful...but Hollis, you are right, we will do whatever we can to be there! :)

The previous two gatherings were so much fun, I cannot imagine not being a part of the 3rd! :approve:

H2H1

SOME don't want to leave at all, me for one. But we will be pulling out that Sunday, or maybe Monday. All this is determine if Maria has to sit the grand kids the first part of the week. She is full time retired and part time sitter, as for me I am 100% retired and 100% sitter when we have them :laugh: